Ibiza Villa, a real estate company and related services, represented by Ibiza Villa CB, CIF: E57689002, manages and formalizes the present contract of renting in name and representation of the owner.
PRICES: The prices are referred to the entire period of rental indicated in each rental agreement They include:
– all charges referred to the house: water, electricity, gas, internet and swimming pool products
– household linen: bed sheets and towels
– the maintenance of the swimming pool and gardens
– check-in on arrival and check-out on the day of departure
– the cleaning specified in the booking voucher
Check-IN AND Check-OUT: Time of arrival (CHECK-IN): between 15h and 19h / Time of departure (CHECK-OUT): between 10 H and 11 h. Checkin after 22h and checkout before 8h will be charged with an extra 100 euro fee.
If the clients cannot arrive at the fixed time, for whatever reason they should imperatively inform the agent as soon as possible or they will lose their reservation.
Any interrupted stay for whatever reason cannot lead to a refund.
On the day of departure, the clients shall return the property to the agent in good conditions and at the exact fixed time.
Otherwise Ibiza Villa will have the right to charge the delayed time, with a total charge that can reach 1.000euro/day in the case of causing a damage to the reservation of the following clients.
INCONVENIENCES AND RESPONSIBILITY: Neither Ibiza Villa nor the owner can be held responsible for irregularities and failures regarding the supply of water, electricity and Wifi.
As well as applies to work or different occurrences of private or public nature for which we cannot be held responsible.
We remind all clients that the respect of neighbours is a must. This means that all music and any noises must be kept at a minimum volume between 23h and 9h.
Organizing private parties in the rented property is prohibited at all time and can be fined.
In case the clients wish to organize a private event (wedding, cocktail, photo shooting, birthday, etc..) in the rented property, they must send a written authorization to the agency. Both Ibiza Villa and the owner of the property are not held responsible for accidents, whether they happen to the client, his family or his guests.
In the same way, the owner and Ibiza Villa are not responsible of any robberies in the villa; Therefore, the clients are the only responsible for their safety and must assure that doors and windows are well locked, and the alarm switched on and exclusive responsibility for supervising and ensuring the safety of any children in all the villa included gardens, roofs, terraces, pools, wells and tanks.
ACCOMODATION CAPACITY: If you exceed the number of people indicated in your rental contract, on your arrival or during your stay, we may either refuse an extra accommodation or there will be an increase in the rental price.
If the villa is able to host more people an extra will be charged to the person that has signed the contract, and this extra will be calculated in the following way : total rental price divided by the exact number of people sleeping overnight and then times the extra persons that have been added. This amount must be paid immediately.
The person that has signed the contract is the only responsible for the behavior of the entire group. If one or more persons do not respect the contract conditions, Ibiza Villa can decide in any moment to resolve the contract or invite them to leave the property. In case of resolution of the contract neither Ibiza Villa nor the owner of the house must refund the client.
DEPOSIT OF GUARANTEE (Security Deposit): For the payment of the deposit of Guarantee we propose 3 options:
– By bank transfer, 1 month before the arrival;
– In cash, at the moment of the handing-over of the keys of the villa. The refunding of this amount will be done at the time of the departure, once verified the good conditions of the house and the deduction of possible telephone consumption. In case of doubts, Ibiza Villa CB has the right to keep a part of the deposit of Guarantee and return it (fully or partially) by bank transfer, after checking the inventory of the house;
– By credit card, we will only accept one credit card of the person that signed the contract (unless agreed differently). It is advisable to check that your bank authorizes the blocking of the amount of the guarantee. This amount will remain blocked on your account during the duration of your stay +10 days and it will be turned over to you once the inventory of exit is carried out.
In the event of refusal of the service by your bank, it will be asked to you the payment in „cash“. The entry in the house will be refused to you, if you do not pay it.
At the end of the rental, our agent together with the housekeepers will give a look to the house to verify its general conditions.
In case of damages during the rental the clients will be the only responsible.
At the beginning of the rental, the clients shall receive the keys and the gate openers, that must be returned on departure. For each missing key or gate opener, a sum of 100€ shall be deduct from the deposit of Guarantee.
CANCELLATION FEES: Any cancellation must be sent by registered letter with Return Receipt. Penalties of cancellation depend by the day of reception of the letter and are:
• If you cancel more than 45 days before your arrival: the expenses of cancellation will be equal to 40% of the amount of your rental.
• Between 45 and 30 days before your entry in the places: the expenses of cancellation are equal to 50% of the amount of your rental.
• Between 30 days and the date of entry in the place: 100% of the amount of your rental.
RECLAMATION: In our agencies there are reclamation forms at the clients disposal. If you wish to make a complaint, you must inform us by telephone within 72 H from your arrival. This complaint imperatively will be considered, only if followed by a registered letter with RR sent within 4 days from your arrival. Passed this time (max 6 days) no complaints will be considered. The complaint will be transmitted to the owner and we will communicate his answer to you.
JURISDICTIONAL SUBMISSION: For any divergence that is provoked between the parts in order to the interpretation and/or fulfillment of the present contract the parts are put under, with express resignation to any other law that could correspond to them, to the Jurisdiction of the Courts of Ibiza.